3.19.2010

Buildings, Spaces and Interiors

The past month and a half has been a hotbed of architecture activity.   I've shot, edited and shot some more.  Traveled from Napa to Stanford and many spots in between to re-brand my commercial portfolio.  From research centers to museums, houses to office spaces, I've shot a little bit of everything. Outside, inside, big vistas and small details.  I'm extremely happy with these new images and with this direction.  The visual elements are very similar to landscape photography in terms of light, composition and design.  I've been meeting with architects, interior designers and builders to get the word spread around.  This particular portfolio will be updated quite frequently as I'm photographing fresh images almost daily.  Stay tuned...


No comments: