9.28.2009

An Explosion of Color

Okay, so I've joined this fantastic web storefront called Etsy.  For those of you in the know I'm sure it comes as no surprise when I say that this site has incredibly talented artists and crafters, for those of you who have no idea what Etsy is just click here and get yourself lost in the vast warehouse of handmade coolness.

For me, Etsy has been a wonderful venue to showcase my selection of bright and colorful flora themed prints.  I shoot these particular images when I'm in need of some photographic meditation.  Living next to a huge state park allows me to wander aimlessly with my camera and intimately capture the colors and graphics of nature.

1 comment:

Eye Shutter to Think said...

How's sales going on Etsy? You have wonderful talent & a knack for color :)