9.26.2009

The Start of Something......Unknowable.

Welcome welcome to my first posting.  Finally joining the early 21st century, I've started this blog to keep people updated with new images I photograph, news of what I'm doing in the world of freelance photography and random thoughts and ideas from a 30 something creative.  The start of any project is always fresh and exciting, and this is no different.  My website (www.scottmansfield.com) is organized by subject, place or theme and not by chronological date so any updates in imagery tend to get lost in the individual portfolio.  To keep viewers better informed of changes to my site I'll be posting updates as they happen to the sidebar 'Website Image Updates' to the left.  I'll also be posting  images directly to this blog from trips, jobs and random shoots as well as stories and articles.  I truly hope you enjoy what you see and read, and please leave comments to your hearts content!  Many cheers!

2 comments:

sam/mom said...

lookin' good!

Lisa vm said...

Yeah! I can now add you to my ever expanding list of blogs that I turn to for inspiration! Congrats Scooter!

~Lisa