10.26.2009

To Want and Wander

I want to wander this world through my lens, I want to write the stories of what I experience. I want to build a log cabin and make my own furniture. I want to observe the changing of the seasons from a position of hunger and want, of needing wood chopped and fish caught. I want to ride a motorcycle across the Arabian and walk from Mexico to Canada. I want to traverse the Brooks Mountain Range in Alaska and sleep amongst the bears. I want to sail to Hawaii, get scared and be afraid. I want to cross Iceland and dip in her warm pools, be sprayed by her cool waterfalls. I want to hear Bach played in Vienna, and read German. I want to make art, have it hung, collected and exhibited.  These I not only want, but need.
 


What do you ask of yourself?

No comments: