2.04.2010

A City Wander

I had prints showing in a little pop-up show downtown this past weekend, put on by the very creative team at taylor stitch (cool clothes, cool people, cool website).  After hanging at the show for a few hours I decided to wander back across town, taking my time.  San Francisco is such a cool city to wander in; crazy architecture, back alley stairways, eclectic stores, odd eats, and more than an afternoons share of unique people.  Hidden views abound all over, back lot urban gardens and cool paths lead to equally unique neighborhoods.  All I had was my iphone, but that in itself makes it fun.  I ended up getting soaked head to toe in a late afternoon thunderstorm, but had a blast wandering back amongst the Victorian architecture and Eucalyptus groves.

Cheers All!

No comments: